What are the 5 signs that it’s time for you to go back to the gym?
For a long time now I knew that I would have to head by to the gym. There have been periods in my life the last 3-5 years that I have put off going to the gym, yeah I know. You see I used to workout all the time 10 days on 3 days off for years. I was working out so much that people thought that I was competing in bodybuilding shows. So I started to training for the local shows and that when on for years, at that point there wasn’t a sport I didn’t do. Then one day I had finally hit a wall, I had gym burnout, one day turned into one week, then a month, then 6months at that point the years just started to go by. My life has changed a great deal now I have more free time and the desire to get it all back.
Here are 5 signs that it’s time to go to the gym
- Your clothes don’t fit you anymore. Not only do they not fit you have gone up 3 pant sizes and you’re still trying to tell yourself that you look good.
- You really can’t remember the last time you wore a bathing suit. Just the thought of it is embarrassing.
- You really don’t feel well rested the next day.
- Everyone you know is working out. Hello
- Why have health issues in life when 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week does a body good?
It’s time to get motivated and join the gym. It’s time to workout again. My goal is to lose 15 lbs by May 1st, 2018.
I will take you through my journey on the road back to the gym, I will post my meals and fitness regimen. Follow along with me from whatever starting point you are at no pressure no judgment here. I will post my progress on Instagram so make sure follow ( give me a few days to post photos) check my Pinterest for tips and ideas.
I hope that you will join me on my road back to a healthy lifestyle by healthy living.